CALL FOR ART: NEW HAMPSHIRE ARTISTS
ENTRY DEADLINE: OCTOBER 1, 2017
GLOW: NH Artists welcome the holidays and celebrate the warm glow of home, family and friends
TWIGGS GALLERY in Boscawen, NH welcomes New Hampshire Artists to apply to our annual juried holiday exhibition. The exhibition celebrates family, friends and home. If they wish, accepted artists will be invited to offer a limited selection of ten smaller works of art for sale within the same theme such as unframed prints, paintings, cards, books, etc., to be showcased near their juried artwork hanging in the main gallery.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2017 by midnight
ENTRY FEE: $15
Exhibition Dates: November 4- December 17, 2017
Opening reception: Thursday, November 9 from 5-7 pm
Location: Twiggs Gallery, 254 King Street, Boscawen, NH 03303
Gallery Hours: Thursday-Saturday 11-5, Sunday 12-4
Artist Eligibility: Limited to NH Artists
Exhibition Terms: All works in the show must be for sale. Artists set their own prices. Work will be sold off the wall and not held until the end of the exhibition. The gallery will take a 40% commission. Artists will receive payment for sold works when the exhibition closes.
Insurance: All work is insured while hanging in the gallery.
• Artists may submit up to three pieces for consideration.
• 2-D: No larger than 40” h x 30” w framed. The artwork must be wired for hanging.
• 3-D: Small works must be able to fit comfortably on a 14” x 14” pedestal. Larger works that can sit on the floor must fit within a 2’ x 4’ footprint.
• No installation, video or ceiling-hung work.
• Entry deadline: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2017 by midnight
• Artist notification by email: Friday, October 6, 2017
• Drop-off: October 26, 27, 28 from 11-5 pm
• Opening reception: Thursday, November 9 from 5-7 pm
• Show ends: Sunday, December 17, 2017
• Pick-up: January 12 and 13, 2018 from 11-5 pm or by appointment.
QUESTIONS? Contact Gallery Manager, Laura Morrison at firstname.lastname@example.org