Twiggs Gallery is a unique new venture conceived by local NH, artist Adele Sanborn. Come browse the art gallery featuring revolving exhibitions of local and regional art. Sign up for art classes and workshops. Shop the store for unique gifts, Duffy’s Attic shabby-chic antiques and Cornerstone Design calligraphy services. Twiggs is the latest addition to the Capital Region’s rapidly growing art community!
The Past is Present
Sept. 10 to Oct. 31, 2016
Artist’s Reception: Thursday, Sept. 15 from 5-7 pm
The Past is Present is an exhibition of artwork that transcends and transforms time and place. Six New Hampshire artists bring the past into the present to createart that calls into question what is old and what is new, what is memory andwhat is imagined?
Featured artists: Anne Dinan, Laura Morrison, Gail Smuda, Richard Moore, Jill Snyder Wallace and Edith Weiler. Our Student’s corner will showcase the artwork of Richard Ward, a student at Merrimack Valley High School.
POP-IN ART EVENTS…
Mixed Media Make & Take
Saturday, September 24th from 1-3 pm
Create a great Halloween Tag using a variety of mixed media processes with SherRee West.
FALL CLASSES ARE OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
We have planned a great selection of classes for the fall session and we have also added in classes on Sundays! Classes begin on Thursday, September 22nd. Here is a peek at what we have planned…
• Encaustic Techniques with Acrylics with Adria Arch
• Flower Arranging classes with Lorrie Carey
• Beginning Watercolor Painting with Mary Crump
• Color Theory Workshop with Elaine Farmer
• Learning Your Camera with Jessica Ginther
• Needlefelting classes with Lisa Colom
• A variety of Basket Weaving Classes with Jean Reed
• Mixed media and Calligraphy workshops with Adele Sanborn
• Ink on Yupo Paper Class with Ann Saunderson
• Gelli Plate Printing, Bookmaking and Drawing classes with Gail Smuda
• Mixed Media Classes with SherRee West
In the shop…
Twiggs has a great selection of fun and fabulous cards, unique gifts, shabby-chic antiques, and wonderful calligraphy that is suitable for any occasion or celebration. In addition, we have a variety of mixed media artwork supplies and have just started offering a collection of handmade papers. Stop by to check it out!