Twiggs Gallery is a unique venture conceived by local NH, artist Adele Sanborn. Come browse the art gallery featuring revolving exhibitions of local and regional art. Sign up for art classes and workshops. Shop the store for unique gifts, Duffy’s Attic shabby-chic antiques and Cornerstone Design calligraphy services. Twiggs is the latest addition to the Capital Region’s rapidly growing art community!
SPRING CLASSES ARE OPEN FOR REGISTRATION!
Twiggs is excited to offer a new roster of classes for the spring session. There are lots of fun and unique classes to take. Expand your creative horizons!
Click here to see the full roster of classes
• Rug Hooking with Pam Bartlett
• Flower Arranging classes with Lorrie Carey
• Beginning Watercolor Painting with Mary Crump
• Beading classes with Gail Devoid
• Laser Transfer Decals for Vitreous Enamels with Anne Dinan
• Photoshop Elements class with Charley Freiberg
• Learning Your Camera with Jessica Ginther
• Altered Journal class with Lisa Hurley
• Unique Books class with Christopher Krone
• Mixed Media classes with Adele Sunburn
• Glass Vase painting with Marcia Santore
• Ink on Yupo Paper, Collage and Painting with Ann Saunderson
• Gelli Plate Printing and Bookmaking classes with Gail Smuda
IN THE GALLERY
INTERLUDE: The quiet and contemplative work of Adele Sanborn
Thru March 30, 2017
Adele Sanborn is a calligrapher and lettering artist who combines her love of mixed media, watercolors, and photography into messages from her spirit. Inspired by the space and quietude of the natural world, Sanborn explores new and diverse ideas in the craft of ink, paper, and photography. She creates mixed media artworks, sculptural Spirit Houses and one-of-a-kind artists books.
IN THE SHOP
Browse the shop which is filled with cards, stationery, wrapping papers, ribbons, Adele’s calligraphy as well as our shabby chic antiques in Duffy’s Attic.